The overall purpose is for training students with High Performance Computing.
High Performance Computing (HPC) most generally refers to the practice of aggregating computing power in a way that delivers much higher performance than one could get out of a typical desktop computer or workstation in order to solve large problems in science, engineering, or business.
2-year comprehensive training program
- South African born African citizen
- Employment Equity candidates only – preference for females
- Minimum of 60% for Pure Maths, Physical Science, English and IT related courses
- Not be engaged formal/part-time employment
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years. *For learners with disability age up to 30
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have an interest in IT or High-Performance Computing and have ability to work under pressure
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be self-motivated
- Mandatory completion of psychometrics tests to confirm an aptitude for an IT related career and attitude which will be conducive to participating in the program
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Action oriented
- Integrity and trust
- Critical thinking
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM.
For more info about the program reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV, ID and academic transcript to email@example.com